Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lily's song for Lukasz

Tonight "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" was one of the songs I sang the kids at bedtime. I have to find more baseball songs. Lukasz loves baseball. Atta boy. :)

After that song, he wanted to hear a basebeam song. I have no idea what he is thinking of, and he couldn't sing any of it to me, but Lily took over and sang a cute nonsensical song to the tune of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame", about a beam that went to a baseball game and there were a lot of beams there that covered everything and they didn't have regular body parts but they did have hands and feet and knees and some others, and they ate crackers. I wish I had recorded it because it sounded like it was exactly the same length as "Take Me Out to the Ballgame". Pretty amazing.

No comments: