Thursday, August 22, 2013

Surprise, Grampa!


 One morning while we were in Calgary, Lukasz was quietly eating his breakfast and studying the Almond Breeze (milk) carton when my dad came upstairs. Lukasz said, "Grampa, did you know that Almond Breeze is casein free, gluten free, cholesterol free, peanut free, and made from real almonds?"

My dad looked at him, raised an eyebrow, looked at me, gave a little laugh, looked back at Lukasz and said, "You didn't read that!"

Lukasz replied, "Yes, I did!"

My dad pointed to another part of the box and said read that, so Lukasz read "Delicious tasting Almond Breeze. Blue Diamond has been producing almonds since nineteen-ten. No one knows them or loves them like we do. Our three thousand plus growers are dedicated to producing delicious tasting and nurtritious almonds for Almond Breeze."

You are an awesome reader, Lukasz!!! I haven't seen Grampa that surprised in a LOOOONG time. :)

No comments: